- Clear, zip-up pockets for visibility and quick inventory of supplies
- Padding for safe storage of glass vials and needles
- Fertility affirmation card from Conceivable Designs® help you mindfully navigate the ups and downs of IVF
- Holds most sharps containers - 5"x5"x8"
- Commonly used labels included, and blanks for your own personalization - see complete list below
- Elastic loops for secure access to needles, medications and injectable pens
- Clear calendar holder to see treatment plans at-a-glance. Reverse side is an injection preparation work station, for assembling needles, sterilizing your injection spot, and mixing necessary medications. The calendar holder slides into a back pocket of the main IVF organizer for safe keeping
- Hanger hook for hanging on a towel hook in the bathroom or from a closet rod
- IVF Organizer folds up for portability and discreet storage when not in use
Before loading your medication in the IVF Organizer, please follow all refrigeration and storage instructions from your doctor, pharmacist or medicine packaging.
The IVF Organizer is delivered with a pre-printed sheet of labels listing common medications and other items that you’ll receive from your pharmacy or clinic.
The label sheet also has 10 blanks that you can label with a Sharpie, for other items that you’ll be storing in the IVF Organizer.
Shipping and Handling
Free Shipping in the US on orders over $75
Free Shipping in the US on orders over $75, including Hawaii, Alaska, US territories and military APO/FPO/DPO locations.
- Ground Shipping is Estimated at 4 days or less for Continental US, Hawaii, Alaska and US territories.
- We use USPS Priority Mail estimated at 7-13 days for military APO/FPO/DPO locations.
We offer international shipping via United Parcel Service (UPS). Rates quoted to you at checkout come directly from UPS and are what you will be charged by MyVitro. You will be responsible for any additional charges that occur at import into your country. These charges may include customs fees, import taxes, VAT taxes, brokerage fees, etc, and vary depending on your country.
Refunds and Lifetime Guarantee
90 Day Refunds Policy
We’re happy to extend a 90-day return policy to our customers. If for any reason you need to return your product, please reach out to email@example.com with your name, order number and reason for return, and we will issue you a prepaid return label. Once we receive your return we will provide a full refund.
We stand by our products, for life. Our lifetime guarantee covers workmanship and materials against defect for the entire life of the product. Cosmetic wear and tear are excluded.
If you have an issue with your product, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and details of your issue and we will replace it with the same or similarly available version.
If you have any questions about your order please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at +1 614-398-0986.
I’m thrilled with my IVF organizer + shot station. I already had a shot station from a previous purchase, but I love having 2 now (the front side for shots, the back side for my calendar I use with a dry erase marker). The IVF organizer is hanging on my wall and makes me smile every time I look at how- well, organized everything is!
It’s alright. I like that there’s lots of storage, however there does appear to be the right sizes of pockets, better spots for needles, etc. This product is not convenient if you have a full protocol. I’m a cancer patient so maybe I just have too many meds but they didn’t all fit nicely my product also came damaged-the hard side corners were dented so for the price I paid I guess I just thought it would be in better condition. Overall, this is my 3rd round of IVF and I think the product is nice, but it’s not a must have-for the price and damage, I would skip it.
This IVF organizer is so handy. It definitely helped me feel less overwhelmed with all of the medications. I like that I can easily pack it all up and I don't have to worry about anything getting lost or misplaced when traveling. It has truly made the IVF process easier.
Thank you so much for creating this for all of us. This will be my third IVF cycle and I’m excited to be more organized and have one spot for everything I need.
I bought the organizer for my special needs child daily IV medications for when we travel for doctor appointments. It will hold all of his medications, flushes, fluids, tubing, ect... It keeps everyhting confined and accessable for when needed. When its folded up i can grab it from the vehicle and hang it on the back of his wheelchair. It is by far the best thing I have found for this use. I will definitely be recommending to others in the special needs community. Thanks for a great product.