The IVF Organizer
Available April 2020
The IVF Organizer helps you feel in control of your fertility treatments by organizing your injectable medications and other supplies. Designed by and for people going through infertility, we hope to make IVF just a little bit easier.
- Clear, zip-up pockets for visibility and quick inventory of supplies
- Padding for safe storage of glass vials and needles
- Fertility affirmation cards from Conceivable Designs® help you mindfully navigate the ups and downs of IVF
- Holds most sharps containers - 5"x5"x8"
- Commonly used labels included, and blanks for your own personalization - see complete list below
- Elastic loops for secure access to needles, medications and injectable pens
- Clear calendar holder to see treatment plans at-a-glance. Reverse side is an injection preparation work station, for assembling needles, sterilizing your injection spot, and mixing necessary medications. The calendar holder slides into a back pocket of the main IVF organizer for safe keeping
- Hanger hook for hanging on a towel hook in the bathroom or from a closet rod
- IVF Organizer folds up for portability and discreet storage when not in use
Before loading your medication in the IVF Organizer, please follow all refrigeration and storage instructions from your doctor, pharmacist or medicine packaging.
The IVF Organizer is delivered with a pre-printed sheet of labels listing common medications and other items that you’ll receive from your pharmacy or clinic.
The label sheet also has 10 blanks that you can label with a Sharpie, for other items that you’ll be storing in the IVF Organizer.