IVF Organizer + Shot Station
The IVF Organizer helps you feel in control of your fertility treatments by organizing your injectable medications and other supplies. Designed by and for people going through infertility, we hope to make IVF just a little bit easier.
- Clear, zip-up pockets for visibility and quick inventory of supplies
- Padding for safe storage of glass vials and needles
- Fertility affirmation card from Conceivable Designs® help you mindfully navigate the ups and downs of IVF
- Holds most sharps containers - 5"x5"x8"
- Commonly used labels included, and blanks for your own personalization - see complete list below
- Elastic loops for secure access to needles, medications and injectable pens
- Clear calendar holder to see treatment plans at-a-glance. Reverse side is an injection preparation work station, for assembling needles, sterilizing your injection spot, and mixing necessary medications. The calendar holder slides into a back pocket of the main IVF organizer for safe keeping
- Hanger hook for hanging on a towel hook in the bathroom or from a closet rod
- IVF Organizer folds up for portability and discreet storage when not in use
Before loading your medication in the IVF Organizer, please follow all refrigeration and storage instructions from your doctor, pharmacist or medicine packaging.
The IVF Organizer is delivered with a pre-printed sheet of labels listing common medications and other items that you’ll receive from your pharmacy or clinic.
The label sheet also has 10 blanks that you can label with a Sharpie, for other items that you’ll be storing in the IVF Organizer.
Shipping and Handling
Free Shipping in the US on orders over $50
Free Shipping in the US on orders over $50, including Hawaii, Alaska, US territories and military APO/FPO/DPO locations.
- Ground Shipping is Estimated at 4 days or less for Continental US, Hawaii, Alaska and US territories.
- We use USPS Priority Mail estimated at 7-13 days for military APO/FPO/DPO locations.
We offer international shipping via United Parcel Service (UPS). Rates quoted to you at checkout come directly from UPS and are what you will be charged by MyVitro. You will be responsible for any additional charges that occur at import into your country. These charges may include customs fees, import taxes, VAT taxes, brokerage fees, etc, and vary depending on your country.
Refunds and Lifetime Guarantee
90 Day Refunds Policy
We’re happy to extend a 90-day return policy to our customers. If for any reason you need to return your product, please reach out to email@example.com with your name, order number and reason for return, and we will issue you a prepaid return label. Once we receive your return we will provide a full refund.
We stand by our products, for life. Our lifetime guarantee covers workmanship and materials against defect for the entire life of the product. Cosmetic wear and tear are excluded.
If you have an issue with your product, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and details of your issue and we will replace it with the same or similarly available version.
If you have any questions about your order please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at +1 614-398-0986.
I bought the organizer for my special needs child daily IV medications for when we travel for doctor appointments. It will hold all of his medications, flushes, fluids, tubing, ect... It keeps everyhting confined and accessable for when needed. When its folded up i can grab it from the vehicle and hang it on the back of his wheelchair. It is by far the best thing I have found for this use. I will definitely be recommending to others in the special needs community. Thanks for a great product.
This organizer is amazing and perfect for those going through multiple rounds. So many compartments!